Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 141

Little Provider

I watch these little birds all season long building, rebuilding... so busy with their nests. They never seem to stop. Don't you feel like that sometimes? Racing around to get things done all day long. I saw this little one outside my window, didn't even take time to figure out my settings, or opening a window was certainly out of the question because it would fly away. It was cute trying to peer over the big "find" that was taking over it's vision, and figuring out the best and easiest route back to safety. 

Day 141
Settings: 200, f/5.6, ss 1/500, 300 mm

8 comments:

Kristal said...

Cool capture!

Kim said...

funny!
you have to be fast with the birds!

Missus Wookie said...

great shot - yep birds are busy busy busy. Well except the robins who seem to have time to wander around the garden following me. :)

Tracy said...

Very cute!! I love watching birds.

Kristin said...

That is exactly how I feel right now! I've missed your photos and look forward to catching back up.

Amanda said...

Next Spring I will make you a nesting ball to hang up with all my leftover yarn scraps :)

karren said...

So cute! This reminds me of the book, "The Best Nest". LOVE. LOVE, LOVE that book!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the best shots are the ones we just 'snap' without worry of form and shutter speed. Nice capture.