Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 110

I could stare at fresh dew drops all day long. I think they're beautiful. Combine that with my favorite color and outdoors, it's my favorite thing!

Long day today, just trying to make it through the week. How y'all doing? 

One last time to beg (well, I might again)... I'd LOVE it if you attached your email to your account. That way when you ask a question, and I hit reply, it will actually send it to your email instead of typing out an entire response, then getting a "noreply-comment@blogger.com" error message. If you are completely opposed to doing this, I understand for privacy, but if you don't know how to do this.. here.

Go to Design > Settings > Comments > 
at the bottom of the Comments page, right before "SAVE SETTINGS" it says,
"Comment Notification Email" In this box, type your email address that you want to get notifications from. 
See? Easy, and it will eliminate frustration as to which one did or did not have the email set up to respond to you. I'd love to answer people back when they ask a question on my blog, but sometimes it's harder to chase them down and find a random post they've done to answer a question. 

Anyone else? :)


Day 110
Settings:
ISO 200, f/3.2, ss 1/640, 50 mm


10 comments:

Kristal said...

I have no idea if you get my email address. On my end it all looks good, but then I hear it doesn't work.

Love the shot!

Anonymous said...

Ah...green grass. I so look foward to seeing it again. Lovely dew!

Courtney Slazinik said...

Love the dew drops!! So pretty!

Angie Willis said...

Gorgeous fresh colours - it's spring mornings in a photo - lovely.

LivingFree said...

Beautiful!

Photography said...

Yah love when I can email straight back!! I Love your grass I can never get good shots!

Tracy said...

I was going to go out and take this same photo today! I LOVE dew drops, except ours were snow melt....Beautiful again!!

Misty said...

Awesome lighting and clarity.

Anonymous said...

I took almost the same picture the other day! Too funny- I love the dew drop bokeh in the background

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Kara, I really love your blog. Wish I got over here more often, but always enjoy it when I do.