Urban - and, I can't decide! Which one do you like for my 365? Most votes on this and my fb wins. :) I really don't know. I like them all for different reasons...and here they are:
1. This one because of the cobblestones. All the streets in Chicago were once covered with this, then paved over at a later time.
I always look at the old cobblestones. I just love them. Plus it just started to rain,
and I liked the look of that.
2. This one because I just thought it looked cool, but then I've done a lot of gadgety things lately.
3. This one because it just is typical Chicago. Newspaper vending machines
on every other corner.
4. This one because we pass it twice a week going downtown. It's in Greektown and I
just love the outside of it. So much character.
5. And this one just because there's a church everywhere, it's kind of cool sticking
out among the high rise buildings.