Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Days 321 - 339

I'm still here! I knew December would be hectic, I'm just hoping to finish! 

Lots going on here in our little world. Raising teens is stressful to say the least, but we've had some tender moments like Thanksgiving with family, our youngest turning 10, now shopping and decorating are on the list for Christmas! (Then, another birthday to plan 3 days after Christmas!) 
I am so thankful for several jobs in the past month. I've been swamped, but loving it! I've been editing and getting off product, on top of being sick and down for the count a few days. Life goes on, though.. so I trudge along. Here are some photos I wound up taking. The first, a box, not so exciting probably, but it was a big moment in my life. It may have well been Christmas for me! So, I had to take it..

Others are random, but I'm still in the game! Hoping if I don't stay caught up before and during Christmas, that all of you have a safe and blessed season with your families! Great job on your 365's!  Thank you again for all of your encouragement on my personal journey this year!



 


















7 comments:

Kristal said...

I've been missing you... you got some amazing pictures in this series!!

Jeanna Geniesse said...

Great job.I love the one of the roller rink. That is interesting. Ok I like them all. I have been trying to get some good ones of Christmas decorations. Haven't got any yet. Hope you love your new lens. Looks great!

Kim said...

I love all your pictures! Every time! I love the roller rink picture...
Your family picture is adorable and your kids are beautiful! You will definitley need that bible raising teens! Also, can you tell me your settings on the ornament/bokeh tree ones? I am trying to get my bokeh on and I am having trouble. Not sure what I am doing wrong....
ok...now that I wrote a novel...
Blessings to you and your family at Christmas!

Missus Wookie said...

Very cute owl - love the light photos and the family in the wood shots.

Denise said...

Ok Kara...I've been out of the loop myself...Kim called me today inspiring me to take bokeh pictures..
Check out how I did? I think maybe Kim and I should fly you to the west coast for a photography class...
Whatta say? LOL

BTW-Incredible, incredible pictures as always!!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

Kara, they're all beautiful. Hope things slow down for you so you can enjoy the season.

Tracy said...

Stopping by to check on you! Love the baby in pink shot! Looks like you are doing great! :)