Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 177

I am SO thankful for underground sprinkler systems! I have never had good luck with the cool ones. You know, the high ones that go back and forth that the kids get to run through. They'd just stick in one place and not go anywhere no matter how expensive sprinklers I would buy. I'm sure they make for prettier pictures, too. But, all in all, I will just sit here and be thankful. This is my sprinkler shot. I put my camera on the ground, and shot. Pretty decent.. 


Day 177
ISO 200, f/2.5, 1/2000, 50 mm

3 comments:

Kim said...

love it!

Kristal said...

Sweet! Wish it was warm enough her to get the sprinkler, but the pool is even too cold!

Missus Wookie said...

I like the sunshine on the drops. No sprinkler here - it rains too much. I just use the hose and never water the lawn.